A Tidy Mind is a professional home decluttering, organising and lifestyle coaching service.
They work with people who are struggling with both the look and feel of their home, helping to address untidiness and disorganisation, as well as giving advice on choosing beautiful and practical storage solutions.
Employing a holistic approach, including delving deeper into the reasons behind the clutter, A Tidy Mind aims to help clients:
1) create a sanctuary, by letting go of superfluous possessions and falling in love with their home
2) thoughtfully donate unwanted items to people or animals in need
3) learn how to be more organised – one micro habit at a time
4) prioritise their commitments, ensuring they use their time and energy wisely.
A Tidy Mind believes a person’s home should be a truly relaxing place, reflecting what is unique and important about an individual. While a disordered home can cause much emotional turmoil, tackling it is a powerful tool to improve every aspect of life. Tidiness contributes to lower stress levels, increased contentment, enhanced mindfulness, health and weight management, improved relationships, financial freedom and greater productivity.
- By Victoria Norman
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org